Your health and safety is our top priority. It is particularly important for us to incorporate processes to ensure physical distancing in all parts of the store as well as implementing new procedures for pick up and delivery.
- Anyone who has been in contact with someone who has or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, travelled out of BC in the last 14 days or are showing any COVID-19 Symptoms are asked NOT to enter the venue– including staff.
- We are encouraging payment by CARD – “TAP” transactions to limit the handling of the card machines. If CASH is necessary please let the staff know ahead of time for pick up or delivery.
- All Machines will be sanitized between each customer
- Strict hygiene and health management of staff has been implemented.
- No in venue seating is permitted at this time. We are providing Pick up and Delivery ONLY.
- Extended cleaning protocol has been implemented on high touch zones.
- Fat Tonys has limited the occupancy to 1 customer inside at a time.
- Sanitizer is provided for customers at the counter.
- Outside waiting area and social distancing protocols for customers include 2m apart waiting marked out with tape on concrete.
- Customers will enter on one side and exit the under awning on another. NO customer may enter when another customer is already present within the venue.
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the counter to protect all individuals
- We are maintaining social distancing when on deliveries
- All Card machines will be sanitised in between each customer
- Customers are encouraged (when possible) to meet the driver outside hotels and apartment complexes to avoid unnecessary handling of high touch areas (e.g. elevator buttons, door handles)
We want to take a quick moment to thank you for your business and supporting us.
We wish you and your families a Happy and Healthy future.
For further information, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Fat Tonys Team